Vtech holds the right, to ask for any additional amount for Web hosting services before expiry of package in case of any change in rates of dollar or licensing terms.
Web Hosting subscribed clients does not hold any right to challenge any additional cost before expiry of package.
Backup Policy for active accounts
- Backups are generated on our servers monthly (14th of every month). However each customer is advised to generate backup of his /her account and download on his PC.
- Backup service for large websites (more than 10 GB) or for resellers is not available, however customer can purchase backup service for larger accounts.
- Backup Restoration charges are Rs.1000/- will be charged if your desired backup will available.
Backup policy for suspended or terminated accounts
- Backup cannot be generated for any account in suspension mode (due to any reason).
- Due to cPanel license policy accounts are terminated after maximum 3 days of expiry.
- Vtech is not responsible to provide backup of accounts that are terminated or are overdue on billing.
- Cost of backups (if available) for accounts that are overdue on billing is Rs. 3,000.
General Backup policy
- Backup restoration time is 12 hours maximum & only last backup can be restored which was generated on server.
- We are not responsible for any data loss, time loss, income loss or any other thing due to defective backup or missing backup. We always advised all of our customers to purchase their separate backup plans if website is highly important for their business.
- Payment paid for backups in non refundable in any case or circumstances.
We would immediately terminate services of a customer if found abusing with our staff.
Any new order will only be executed when invoice of that particular order will be paid by customer. If a customer do not pay the invoice for any service which has already been taken, then Value Technologies Pakistan has the right to suspend all services of that customer. Domain and hosting can only be renewed with in one month of expiry after that hosting will be deleted from our server. Renewal of hosting after one month of expiry also includes Backup Restoration charges i.e., Rs.1000/-. We could restore only last backup which was generator on server. We are not responsible for any data loss, time loss, income loss or any other thing due to defective backup or missing backup.
Sending over 40 emails at once will be considered as bulk email and therefore not allowed or sending same subjects emails or promotion emails after every few seconds whether less than 40 emails are also considered as bulk emailing or spamming.
If any account found guilty than that account will be suspended & only on request of owner it will be un-suspended. If spamming from same account happens again than account will be terminated and no backup in such case or support will be provided.
Chat / IRC scripts are not allowed on shared hosting plans. However external chat scripts like zopim is allowed. Download Files Files (size more than 2000 kb) for download are not allowed to store in shared server hosting because they might slow down the server.
Always download your emails in outlook express. You can check emails through webmail but it is a temporarily place to store email. We are not responsible for any email data.
Fair Usage Policy:
Unlimited for Business Hosting is maximum of 10 GB storage space and Unlimited for FFMpeg Hosting is maximum of 15 GB storage space.
CGI based message forums are not allowed. Please use a PHP message forum.
Password Protected Directories:
Password protected directories containing illegal activities are strictly not allowed. Customer using such directories are informed that if we found any illegal activity we will immediately suspend your account.
Adult material are allowed on any site but pornography (in any manner) is not allowed. If found, account will be suspend immediately.
Prohibited File Types:
CPU intensive files are not permitted on our servers and accounts may not to be used to host a collection of files like mp3s, audios, videos, anime, .rar , ZIP, .RAR, .GZIP, .MP3, .AVI, .WAV, .DOC, .PSD, .AI, .EPS, .TGA, .TIF, Warez, gamers sites, shout cast and similar, or to backup your computer or another source. They may not be used for general storage of any type.
Spamming (sending unsolicited email) are not allowed. If any account found doing such activity alue Technologies Pakistan reserves rights to suspend that account without any notification.
If any account on consistent basis found doing spamming deliberately or because of hacking Value Technologies Pakistan reserves right to terminate such account without any notification as spamming is illegal.
- Premium support over anydesk or team viewer can only be provided with business hosting packages or packages on or above 10 GB web hosting space.
- Value Technologies Pakistan is not responsible to provide support to clients of any reseller.
- Our support staff is available over phone call, email, WhatsApp, Skype etc. only from 9 AM to 6 PM Pakistan standard time.
- Any updates on server outrage is available on facebook page and twitter 24 hrs.
Webcam Applications :
Webcam applications are not allowed on shared hosting.
You are responsible for any and all content in and under your site or account at all times. All services provided by us may be used for lawful purposes only. Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene or threatening is prohibited and will be removed from our servers with or without notice. Streaming media, audio, video, auto surf sites, auto refresh sites, top sites script, gaming sites and shout cast can be a drain on web server resources and as such is not allowed. Shared Hosting may not be used as download mirrors, download/upload portals, HYIP (High Yield Investment Programs), Ponzi schemes or pyramid schemes. They may not be used to provide proxy servers. VTechPK is not responsible for any claims resulting from the use of our service. We are not responsible for any damages your business may suffer. We make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for any services. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions regardless of cause. We reserve the right to revise, amend, or modify these terms and our other policies at any time and in any manner without notice. If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed the account in question will be automatically deactivated.
Agreement for Web & Graphic Design Services
This agreement is between ‘Client’ (Purchaser) and ‘Provider’ ( Value Technologies Pakistan )
Client’ is engaging above named ‘Provider’, a sole-proprietorship, as an independent contractor for the specific project of developing a web site. The ‘Client’ hereby authorizes ‘Provider’ access and “write permissions” to all directories and files of this account.
WEB & GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES
1. Design to include web page layout: placement of text, graphics/photos, navigation links, external links and e-mail links. CSS style sheet and installation into client web hosting. 2. Minor updates and changes to web site at no charge for 10 days beginning when web site is transferred to the internet for public viewing. Minor changes are limited to: changing wording, or making general design or text corrections. ‘Provider’ maintenance rates will apply to retyping of lengthy text, adding new text, adding new pictures, adding new pages, or any other major changes not included in purchase.
FEES AND PAYMENT
1. All fees allocated in (PKR) or (USD) 2. Web Design cost is variable and based on individual design. 3. Advance payment or full payment must be required prior to any work beginning. 4. Payments will be accepted via easy paisa, Cash or deposit through online Al habib bank & Standard Chartered facilities. 5. If there are any remaining dues on customer and after notification if it is not cleared than Value Technologies Pakistan has the right to suspend all services of customer i.e. of web designing, domain, hosting, seo etc if any.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS
1. The ‘Client’ represents to ‘Provider’ and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to ‘Provider’ for inclusion in web site are owned by the ‘Client’, or that the ‘Client’ has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend ‘Provider’ from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the ‘Client’. 2. ‘Provider’ guarantees that any text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks or other artwork has received the proper rights and/or licenses to be used on the web site. Use of 3rd party graphical element may require a statement at the bottom of the web page acknowledging the source of the graphical element. It is agreed by both ‘Client’ and ‘Provider’ that such statement shall remain on the web site so long as the graphical element remains. Under no circumstances shall these elements be used in any other media or marketing outside the individual web site, unless ‘Client’ receives direct authorization from the 3rd party. 3. Copyright to the finished assembled work of individual web site produced and designed by ‘Provider’ is owned by ‘Provider’. This ownership is to include rights to the design, any photos or graphics supplied by ‘Provider’, source code, and computer programs specifically designed for this web site. Upon full and final payment of this contract, the ‘Client’ is assigned copyright to use on a single web site the design, graphics, and text contained in the finished assembled web site. 4. All graphics, photos and text provided by ‘Provider’ are property of ‘Provider’ and may not be used in any media outside the signle web site without permission or transfer of rights specified in writing between ‘Provider’ and ‘Client’.
1. In the event that ‘Client’ or other agent acting on the behalf of the ‘Client’ accesses files and disrupts the layout or functionality of the web site, ‘Provider’ can work to get the web site back up and running at the regular hourly rate. 2. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall ‘Provider’, or any other company involved in the creation, production or distribution of the web site, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the ‘Provider’s’ services; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion or loss of files or data, errors, defects, delays in operation, or of performance, whether or not limited to acts of nature, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to ‘Provider’s’ records, programs or services.
LAWS AFFECTING ELECTRONIC COMMERCE
The ‘Client’ agrees that the ‘Client’ is solely responsible for complying with such laws, taxes, and tariffs, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend ‘Provider’ and it’s subcontractors from any claim, suit, penalty, tax, or tariff arising from the ‘Client’s’ use of Internet electronic commerce.
‘Provider’ is a developer of ethical web sites. As such, ‘Provider’ will not design, promote, or attach links to any site that includes adult content, nudity, obscene language or that encourages or promotes intolerance or discrimination of or towards people or peoples of any race, color, sex, creed or religion. Nor will ‘Provider’ design, promote or attach links to any site that advocates, encourages or practices the exploitation of any group or groups in society, including, and in particular, children, the elderly or the disadvantaged.
1. ‘Client’ agrees that ‘Provider’ may put a small byline link on the bottom of their web page establishing authorship credit. In order that Provider may remove their byline in the event of the design being altered, it is mutually agreed that ‘Provider’ will be notified of any design changes to this web site. 2. ‘Provider’ may use ‘Client’ web site as a sample of work in print or through a web site link.
Provider’ may, during the course of providing services hereunder or in relation to this contract have access to, and acquire knowledge regarding materials, data, systems, and other information of or with respect to ‘Client’ which may not be accessible or known to the general public. Any knowledge acquired by ‘Provider’ from such materials shall not be used, published or divulge by ‘Provider’ to any person, firm or outside source without the express written consent of ‘Client’.
This constitutes the sole agreement between the ‘Provider’ and ‘Client’ regarding its web design and graphic service. This agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.
- For domain registration Person name, Company name, email address, contact no., address, city, state, postal code and country are required.
- Any domain will not be registered or renewed until complete payment is made in advance.
- M/S Value Technologies Pakistan is not responsible for any domain suspended by ICANN or PKNIC due to failed verification or fake documentation/information.
- For domain transfer or taking control of any domain. Current domain owner confirmation on email is required. Confirmation will be sent by M/S Value Technologies Pakistan.
- If current domain registrant due to any reason is not in contact than,
- For individual, an application for domain transfer rights on 100 rupees bond paper and copy of CNIC to be provided.
- For Companies, an application of company letter head, along with same application on 100 rupees bond paper with CNIC of owner of company should be provided.
- M/S Value Technologies Pakistan reserves the right to suspend any domain reasons related to transfer issues.
- If domain owner fails to renew domain within 30 days of expiry than domain cannot be renewed or registered. M/S Value Technologies Pakistan will not provide any help to customers on this issue.
- Domain panel details can only be provided on email and only if requested by domain owner.
- After providing domain panel or unlocking of domain on request. M/S Value Technologies Pakistan will take no responsibility of theft of domain.
- Request for unlock domain and authorization code should be made by domain owner and through email only.
- Every relevant information related to domain will only be provided on domain owner email address.